Now and then I ask readers for prayer support. This is one of those times. If you have a moment to pray, would you consider praying for these needs? Thanks!
1. Our health insurance company is pulling out of our state and terminating policies. Obamacare is to blame, they say. Ordinarily, this would be a case of simply finding another insurer, but that’s not as easy as it would appear. I’m not smart enough to sort all this out, but I need to with all speed, as I must lock in a rate before premiums skyrocket soon.
2. Several major appliances took a turn for the worse at the same time, so we need a way to pay for their replacement and repair.
3. A wonderful writing opportunity has arisen, something I would love to do. Getting that project would be a tremendous blessing. Right now, I’m awaiting the client’s decision.
4. I’m being interviewed for a radio program. Key ideas in the posts you’ve read here will form the basis of some of that interview. Honoring the Lord, while challenging others, is what I hope to accomplish. I need a clear mind illumined by the Holy Spirit.
5. And lastly, a request not for me: The oil spill in the Gulf will prove to be a bigger disaster than what is being let on. Prayers for America and for a solution—now—to this problem are desperately needed.
Thank you. If you have any prayer needs, feel free to email me and I will pray for you.